Insurance & Payment
I am available for a brief phone consultation to answer questions you might have about my services and rates, and to help determine whether you would like to schedule an initial intake appointment. Email is not recommended for these details since confidential email communication cannot be fully assured.
Services may be covered by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. I am an in-network provider with several insurance carriers. Please check your coverage carefully, asking the following questions:
- What are my outpatient mental health insurance benefits?
- Does my plan reimburse for both in-network and out-of-network providers?
- Is a referral required from my Primary Care Physician (PCP) before scheduling an appointment?
- Is pre-authorization required before meeting with Dr. Barry?
- What is my annual deductible and has it been met?
- Am I responsible for a per-session co-payment? What is the amount?
- How many counseling sessions are covered per year?
Form of Payment
Payment is expected at time of service. Payments will be calculated according to insurance benefits, deductibles, co-payments, and fee-for-service arrangements. Check and cash accepted.
Parking and Public Transportation
Convenient on-street parking (meters), including ADA accessible parking. Three parking garages within a block of the office. Directly on the Portland city bus line. ADA accessible building (with elevator) and restrooms.